2008年3月13日 星期四

爸給媽的2008開年信

Dear wife,

Review the year 2007, that is really big challenge year to us. Good news or bad news, happy or un-happy, comfortable or un-comfortable.

The first thing I feel gratification is beside David and find he grows up a lot, especially, after he recover from the sickness. I do realize you would like David to be more competitive than other children. Me 2. So, we will pay more time to teach him. I believe David will learn more than others and more confident from time to time.

Have more learning in having a personal business is not so easy. But anyway, I had went through once. I would be more stable then.

Have more time to think about how to organize the home finance and plan in the new future. Before, I always think I can retire after I make enough money on job. But actaully, I did not really plan my money well. Lost in Taiwanese stock about 3M. Luckly, I got some money from Trend stock, especially, I sold it out at the perfect high point. Right now we have 2 houses, which I never think about it. Amazing. I do believe if we follow the plan, we can be more confident and more happiness. Surely, I believe that you can earn money in your stock. too.

The last and most important. Thanks for your consideration. That is key to make the family happy and forward away. Thank you for the everything you make. With your opinion, I can learn something in different way I never think about. I do belive we both are clever in different ways, and if we can help each other or study together, we can make more money or reach our goal quickly.

Coming year 2008, I will keep low profile and cum down to be more nice for everyone, and have a good job performance as well. On the other side, help you some way for job or stock. Perform our plan and reach your goal in the coming year. Hope we have a good gain.

沒有留言: